Old 26-01-2007, 11:56 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha Sacha is offline

Default Other uses for olive oil

On 26/1/07 11:46, in article , "Emery
Davis" wrote:

snip
Was looking around the site for some mention of shipping conditions, I guess
I'll have to call. Bag-in-box for oil is a very clever thing, but heavy.

I'm emailing them to see if they send to UK and if so, what they charge.

snip

They'll be there all too soon. Which will bring it's own set of problems,
no doubt more troublesome than nits...

Urgh, nits! They make me shudder. I caught them once from one of the
children and I've never run to a chemist so fast in my life - it was in the
back end of beyond on some small Greek island, too!

Meanwhile, happy grandparenting!

-E

Thanks. I'm compiling my Granny's Boasting Book (I've been given two) as we
write!
--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk