Old 26-01-2007, 02:27 PM posted to triangle.gardens
sybilk sybilk is offline

Default That Termite Question

When we were in Virginia, I got 3 estimates as we had termites in a
fence attached to the house. I wanted the house treated and then to go
on a yearly inspection contract. Estimates ranged from $300 to $1500
for the initial treatment and we took the lowest one. The treatment was
effective and we were under a yearly inspection contract for 12 years
with no further problems. It was very simple also when we sold the
house to get the inspection we needed for settlement.

Pest control operators are licensed by the N. C. Department of
Agriculture so you might want to check with the Pest Control Division
there to make sure operator is licensed and has a clean record.