Old 26-01-2007, 02:48 PM posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals,uk.rec.gardening,uk.business.agriculture,uk.rec.fishing.coarse
Jim Webster Jim Webster is offline

Default PMWS pork entering food chain

"pearl" wrote in message
"Jim Webster" wrote in message

"pearl" wrote in message
"Jim Webster" wrote in message
how can I know where you food comes from,

I don't know, but your statement above indicated that you do.

You lied, again.

How can I know where your food comes from

You should have thought of that before you blurted out "most of your
food ingredients are actually imported from water deficient countries
...".

good, so where do your food ingredients come from then?

Jim Webster