Old 26-01-2007, 03:09 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha Sacha is offline

Default Other uses for olive oil

On 26/1/07 12:45, in article ,
"Martin" wrote:

On Fri, 26 Jan 2007 12:23:11 +0000, Sacha
wrote:

snip

Scabies are worse. Caught by my daughter at a Brownie camp.

Poor child!

Poor family! We all caught it. It turned out to have originated from a French
kid, whose family denied she had it.

One of the things that used to annoy us when our children were small was the
parents who denied their children had nits and so went on infecting and
re-infecting the whole class. One friend of ours became so angry at his
daughter being sent home 3 or 4 times with a 'note from Matron' about her
head lice that he went to the school and had a stand up row with the
headmaster, threatening to report the whole place to Public Health. I seem
to remember that resulted in regular inspections by a 'nit nurse' which
should have been the action in the first place.
--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk