Old 26-01-2007, 03:52 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Gary Woods Gary Woods is offline

Default Other uses for olive oil

"MELANIE MCDONALD" wrote:

I have lots of stainless steel in my kitchen (oven, extractor hood, hob etc)
and use a drop of olive oil and a soft cloth to clean/polish it. It brings
it up beautifully.

Made a note of that; I've just re-done the kitchen (the hard way: fire),
and She Who Should be Obeyed (the relationship hasn't reached "Must" yet,
but heading that way rapidly) lobbied successfully for brushed stainless.
I pushed for "garden blotchy dun," but was overruled by the most effective,
"If you want me to move in...."
I'll try that before the next visit, especially around the handles of the
French door freezer drawer in the bottom fridge.