Old 26-01-2007, 05:31 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
[email protected] judith.lea99@googlemail.com is offline

Default Other uses for olive oil

On Jan 26, 10:16 am, Sacha wrote:
On 25/1/07 20:28, in article
m,

..Thank you, Edward! I shall start taking some every day, too, or at
least
dunk some bread in a good splodge of it. I can't say I understand the
chemistry but those southern Med people must have been doing something right
and you clearly know all about it. What I don't understand is these new and
apparently sudden, claims that eggs contain Omega 3. All eggs, or only from
hens fed a special diet? I read Judith's 'reference' for you and felt a
strong and instantaneous twinge of guilt as I recalled the bacon sandwich I
had for breakfast!
--
Sachahttp://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk

Ordinary eggs contain little or no w3 but there are 2 makes, of which
one is called 'Columbus eggs' (from hens fed on a special grain diet
devised by a Belgium group) which contain relatively large amounts of
w3 oils. They are produced in UK and are widely available.

That was Edward speaking and not me

JudithL