Old 27-01-2007, 01:13 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
[email protected] judith.lea99@googlemail.com is offline

Default Other uses for olive oil

On Jan 26, 10:30 pm, Martin wrote:
On 26 Jan 2007 09:38:26 -0800, "

..My only daughter also works for the NHS, but not long enough to have
caught as
many things as your eldest daughter. It's a pity the rest of the NHS isn't as
hygienic as your daughter. In an ideal world they would all be showering and
leaving their working clothes at work.
I never came home wearing my clean room clothes.
--

Martin

When I first entered the Health Service ***** years ago, I worked in
Haematology and worked with patients with blood diseases. I would
spend part of my day putting patients onto a cell separator which
involved cannulating them so that their blood circulated through this
machine. In those days, when I left the ward, I took off my white
coat and put it into the laundry bag and then went to put on my
outside clothes before leaving the hospital. Nowadays, you see
youngsters getting into their cars in white coats! When I took a lunch
break, I would always take off my white coat before entering the
canteen and so did all my colleagues, it was common sense.

JudithL