Old 27-01-2007, 04:28 PM posted to rec.aquaria.freshwater.plants

Default Buying plants on-line

Dave S wrote:

Sometime ago I read of an on-line compamy that sold aquaria plants. The
thing I liked about the site was that they sold a selecion of plants
based on the size of the aquarium. Does anyone recognise the site?

I don't know about the problems shipping plants from the US to England, but
one I've had good luck with on this side of the pond is:

http://www.aquariumplants.com

But I've never bought a tank-based selection. I think you'd be better off
going to a site like Tropica and selecting possible plants based on your
water parameters, light levels, and tank size. In fact, now that I think of
it, Tropica (IIRC) sells plants in Europe.

--
It's turtles, all the way down