Old 27-01-2007, 04:58 PM posted to sci.bio.botany
janka janka is offline

Default Plant IDs - please

Can you recommend a good Flora book for Croatia?

Peter

Hi Peter,
the flora key that I found most helpfull is DOMAC R., 1979: ''Mala flora
Hrvatske i susjednih podrucja''. Skolska knjiga, Zagreb. Unfortunatelly,
this book's third edition is the most recent of this kind (as far as I know)
and exists only in croatian language.
Else, you can check this link for books on this subject:
http://public.srce.hr/botanic/cisb/d...iteratura.html

Popular summary of hither most common trees, brushwood, endemic and
decorative plants, authors Šilić and Lakušić have published in five books
with pictures and photos. Those are usually available in antique book-shops:
Šilić,Č., 1973: Atlas drveća i grmlja. Priroda Jugoslavije Zavod za
izdavanje udzbenika,Sarajevo.
Šilić,Č ., 1977: Šumske zeljaste biljke. Priroda Jugoslavije Svjetlost,
Sarajevo

Šilić,Č ., 1984: Endemične biljke. Priroda Jugoslavije Svjetlost, Sarajevo

Šilić,Č ., 1990: Ukrasno drveće i grmlje. Priroda Jugoslavije Svjetlost,
Sarajevo

Lakušić,R ., 1982: Planinske biljke. Priroda Jugoslavije Svjetlost, Sarajevo

Janka