Old 27-01-2007, 04:21 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
[email protected] judith.lea99@googlemail.com is offline

Default Other uses for olive oil

..Isn't it normal to isolate patients with MRSA? It didn't appear to be
in one
hospital where my daughter has worked, they didn't even inform all the staff
that worked in the wards where there were patients with MRSA.
--

Martin-

I'm afraid that I know nothing about ward work now as my work is
totally related to postgraduate education.

I can remember my late Father telling me about his little brother who
was operated on at home by a surgeon in the 1930's and that the
surgeon told Granny at the time that he was safer at home than in the
clinic.

JudithL