Old 27-01-2007, 07:03 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
June Hughes June Hughes is offline

Default Other uses for olive oil

In message , Martin
writes
On Sat, 27 Jan 2007 14:45:55 GMT, Anne Jackson wrote:

The message from "
contains these words:
On Jan 27, 12:28 am, Anne Jackson wrote:

But you know, I came away from the Camden Market that day feeling about
ten inches taller and twenty years younger!

Right, give us the address!

Anaru is back in New Zealand, (he may be coming back this summer)
but there is a woman in London who also trained with Papa Joe (the
famous Maori healer, who died last year) for seven years...

I could dig out her e-mail address, if you want?

Can't she dig up Papa Joe and heal him?

That was naughty (but funny).
--
June Hughes