Old 27-01-2007, 11:42 PM posted to aus.gardens
Tish[_1_] Tish[_1_] is offline

Default Insect Identification?

Hard to tell without a more thorough description or a photo, but they
sound like they might be cucumber beetles - I don't know the proper
name for these little beasts, but I think they might be cucumber
beetles. Try googling for images to see if they match your thing
(remember to look at Australian sites to get a better match)

Tish

On Sat, 27 Jan 2007 17:55:52 +1000, "Rayband" wrote:

Hi everyone!
Hoping everyone has had a Happy Australia Day....

I have some insects- caterpillar looking, yellow with spikey hairs and 6
legs and approx. 10mm long, munching away on my Zuchinni's(miss spelt?),
cucumbers and just looming around the mulch..

What are they? Are they good or bad? Any recommended Treatments?

Thanks,