Old 27-01-2007, 08:18 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Alan Holmes Alan Holmes is offline

Default Other uses for olive oil

"Anne Jackson" wrote in message
The message from Martin contains these words:

When I was down in London last July I happened upon two Maoris in
Camden Market, who were doing massages. I waited almost the entire
day, until they could fit me in. They were using olive oil as a
massage oil, and after the hour-long massage my skin positively
glowed for weeks....I still haven't managed to get it out of the
clothes I was wearing that day, though!

Perhaps next time you will not bother with the clothes, save all that
washing!

In your dreams? :-)

More like 'the stuff of nightmares'... G

I'll keep my eyes closed then!

Alan