Old 28-01-2007, 12:01 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
[email protected] judith.lea99@googlemail.com is offline

Default Other uses for olive oil

On Jan 27, 11:50 pm, Anne Jackson wrote:
Good news, Judith! I was considering visiting friends in Holland,
timed to co-incide with their visit there - once it's confirmed. G

--
AnneJ

Donna, the lady who emailed me, said she would keep me on the emailing
list but I expect you will hear before me but when I do, I will post
so that you know the dates and if you hear first, let me know.

JudithL off to bed suffering a little - from repititions of Mackerel
(is that the correct spelling?)