Old 28-01-2007, 12:41 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha Sacha is offline

Default Other uses for olive oil

On 28/1/07 11:20, in article , "Kate
Morgan" wrote:

snip
Any info and sources are very welcome. I had a shock with the Arran one
because it was £18 or more for shipping. Can't imagine why.

Arran Aromatics do a good vegetable soap but £18 for shipping is a
crazy price

I'm really astonished at this cost and am going to make further enquiries.
OTOH, the friend living in France is coming to London soon, so she's going
to bring me some more soap from her huilerie. I've asked for 18 bars, so I
should be squeaky clean for quite a long time!

--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk