Old 28-01-2007, 02:33 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
WaltA WaltA is offline

Default quick pond enquiry re electrics

On Sun, 28 Jan 2007 13:49:32 +0000, K wrote:
It also covers areas with particular hazards, which covers outdoors.
Google on 'Part P'

Thanks Kay, will do, when I summon up some stamina

Hmmm,,, wonders if my tropical fish tanks could be called a particular
hazard (two of my larger ones are bigger than some folks ponds ! )

Now, you got me thinking, are they going to ban reeling out an
extension cable into the garden next :-?(
Sorry Janet, straying off your subject a bit !