Old 28-01-2007, 02:35 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha Sacha is offline

Default Other uses for olive oil

On 28/1/07 13:02, in article , "Anne
Jackson" wrote:

The message from Sacha contains these
words:
On 27/1/07 19:39, "annet planten" wrote:
Sacha schreef:
"Emery Davis" wrote:

snip
http://www.coop-du-nyonsais.fr/boutique/autres.php

Many thanks for that. You can't imagine how timely it is just now.

http://www.traditionellaprodukter.se...thscentuki.htm

that's closer by, I think. Marvellous packaging too :-)

interfering from the Netherlands, Annet

Any info and sources are very welcome. I had a shock with the Arran one
because it was £18 or more for shipping. Can't imagine why.

I mentioned the Arran Aromatics soap because so many shops stock it, Sacha.

The surcharge on carriage to and from the Highlands & Islands is becoming
ridiculous! 8-(

I have some sympathy because the Cis aren't much better. Everything costs
more and travel to and fro is simply ridiculous as to cost. We had to go
over at the last minute a couple of years ago, for the day, for a funeral.
For 3 of us, it was nearly £600 to be in the air for 45 minutes!
Now I'll look for stockists nearer to home - Totnes is pretty good for such
things so I may find it there.

--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk