Old 29-01-2007, 12:43 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Dwayne Dwayne is offline

Default Getting Started

Next year I would also suggest planting redishes. lettuce, or onions early.
Then when they are harvested, it should be the end of June or First of July.
Plant the same cabbage, broccoli, etc so it would be big enough to plant at
that time. They make an outstanding fall crop.

Dwayne

"The Cook" wrote in message
I just finished planting seeds for Goliath and DeCicci broccoli,
Copenhagen Market and Krautman cabbage, Bright Lights chard and
Broccoli Rabe. They are all in the greenhouse. Some of the tomatoes
in there are almost ready to start turning red. Next year I will
start them earlier.
--
Susan N.