Old 29-01-2007, 01:36 AM posted to aus.gardens
Sandgroper Sandgroper is offline

Default Tomatoes

Which state are you in? I'm interested in growing under shadecloth here in
the wheatbelt of WA where everything gets fried! Which shadecloth?.
Haven't tried the tom variety.
Carmel

"SG1" wrote in message
Back to the garden folks.
Under shadecloth for the 1st time (for me) I have last winter's silverbeet
still going NO bolting to seed.
And a tomato called "first class" which I got from the local (80ks away)
Mitre 10. I had never seen or heard of them b4. Small bush, prolific

little
buggers fruit ranging from small to very large. Not a lot of flavour but a
darn sight better than some I've tried.
Any one else growing this variety????
Jim