Old 29-01-2007, 10:56 AM posted to aus.gardens
0tterbot 0tterbot is offline

Default potato help?

i dug up my first patch of potatoes today. not sure how i went. about 1/4
have (what i assume is) scab. the others look good (if a little
peculiarly-shaped :-) but i mainly have humungous ones & little ones. is
there any good way to get more medium ones?!

the next lot, i am doing in bags with holes & soil & manure inside. i can
see where i've got a bit wrong with these ones.

thanks for any possible tatie tips forthcoming, spud lovers :-)
kylie
(we had some with dinner & they are noice!)