Old 29-01-2007, 07:04 PM posted to aus.gardens
gardenlen gardenlen is offline

Default chookie wrote - was: FYI- water crisis story link:

snipped

Yeah. I do. I'll keep that in mind if I'm ever in the position to design,
or redesign my house. Thanks

Jen

have a read of our essay, so not only are you keeping in ind the
thought of building a truely comfy home, but even the next time you
buy you can use some of the processes to help you buy a modern home
that is that bit more comfy than its counterpart.

buy using the head not the heart.
With peace and brightest of blessings,

len

--