Old 30-01-2007, 03:15 AM posted to aus.gardens
Jonno Jonno is offline

Default FYI- water crisis stroy link:

gardenlen wrote:
oh forgot to add to my last post,

how could i forget mr affluenza yuppie himself, the hon' gold coaster,
he says the minute we put that "water into our dams" that is the
minute he wants the water supply from us turned off and of course
being a generous leader of the yuppiest set he said we could get some
of "their" water from the hinze dam, now aint that just such a warm
fuzzy feeling, of course he didn't ellaborate on how they are still
getting (i won't say buying) water from the tweed.

the tweed which is a dam i mentioned or maybe should have mentioned in
one of those earlier links.

With peace and brightest of blessings,

len

--
"Be Content With What You Have And
A World That You May Not Understand."

http://www.lensgarden.com.au/

What I wish to know now is, how can you think of recycled water when
recycled politicians are so on the nose?