Old 30-01-2007, 09:46 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Keith \(Dorset\) Keith \(Dorset\) is offline

Default Would anyone care to remind us idiots, when to plant seeds?

One story I heard that the 'old gardeners' used to use, was to bare thier
bums and sit on the earth. When they felt comfortable - it wast time to sow!

Before you ask - no I don't...

It's best to make a rough and ready guide based on your own experience in
your location, and jiggle the dates around a bit to allow for the season.

Keith

"Alan Holmes" wrote in message

I never know when to start planting things and I'm sure there must be
others who would also welcome a reminder of what to sow, and when.

So, who is going to volunteer?

Alan