Old 30-01-2007, 11:49 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
La Puce La Puce is offline

Default Throw away attitude

On 25 Jan, 22:36, garden-addicted garden-addicted.
wrote:
However the biggest impact I can make is in the business environment.

Check on this site. We've developed a tool kit for businesses/
organisations. The start is a series of lectures, followed by
workshops and then there will be individual 'challenges' kitted to
different organisations. You'll eventually find what you are looking
for for your own organisation. I'm interested at involving landlords
of current properties housing offices in old buildings/mills etc, in
our case for the complete renovation of the roof of our offices and
insulating our office to minimise the heat loss. It's a slow process
but together ... we can make lots of changes )

http://www.cooperatives-uk.coop/live/cme1122.htm