Old 30-01-2007, 01:12 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Gary Woods Gary Woods is offline

Default OT

"'Mike'" wrote:

They walk among us...

(No translation needed; much American is strikingly similar to English.)

Does the U.S. comedy channel get across the pond? There's a comic on the
"Redneck Comedy Tour" who claims really stupid people should be given a
sign warning others of their stupidity.

An example:

I was going to a show at a little town, flying one of those puddle jumper
airplanes. When we landed, we actually hit a deer on the runway!
Evacuated the plane, wrecked one of the engines, taken to the terminal in a
bus. I called my wife to tell her what happened, and she said, "My God!
Were you on the ground?" I said, "No, Santa was making one last run..."

Here's your sign...