Old 30-01-2007, 02:00 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bob Hobden Bob Hobden is offline

Default Meyer's lemon recipe

"Steve Wolstenholme" wrote after Sacha wrote..
Our lemon tree is covered with fruit and knowing that others have this
plant, I thought I'd post this recipe

I am more interested in how you grow the lemon tree. Mine looks quite
healthy but never flowers.

I trust bit's big enough and you put it outside in a sunny spot during the
non frosty months.
Then it may be because you don't feed it enough, citrus are gross feeders
and we use the separate summer and winter feed as instructed ensuring that
the pots are flushed though with plain rain water between feeds. I also use
ericaceous compost with added bark chips to pot them up so I can use our
hard tap water if needed without damage.

Our Tahiti Lime has 28 full sized fruit ripening on it atm and is now coming
back into flower. Sorry to rub it in. :-)
--
Regards
Bob H