Old 30-01-2007, 02:47 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
[email protected] pakrat@localhost.private.neotoma.org is offline

Default Carbon dioxide and scale insects

On 29 Jan 2007 12:08:01 -0800 in .com jtill wrote:
Jadel, I read that putting the dry ice in water makes a visable fog
that is easy to see the CO2 level in the container. I plan to run my
50 thru the process when I move them outside for the summer. More
later.

If you're planning a longer term exposure, put some chunks on a meat tray
as well.
And if I'm remembering my atomic weights... 44grams of dry ice should give
you 22 liters of gas.
--
Chris Dukes
elfick willg: you can't use dell to beat people, it wouldn't stand up