Old 30-01-2007, 03:31 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rick Rick is offline

Default HELP- Juniper Skyrocket leaves browning

Hi,

I transplanted a 5 year old, possibly older (5 foot high) Juniper
Skyrocket from a friends garden (he grew this from a cutting) about 16
months ago in a S-W facing boarder close to a fence.

I have noticed that some of the leaves are starting to turn brown
mainly at the tips, but not on the newer groth near the top.

The soil is usualy fine and get quite dry, but with the rain we have
been having it is much wetter than normal for this time of thr year.

I would hate to loose this tree, can anyone offer any advice PLEASE.

Also, do I need to feed this tree and if so with what and at what
time.

Many Thanks.

Rick.