Old 30-01-2007, 05:30 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha Sacha is offline

Default Looking forward....

On 30/1/07 11:59, in article , "Janet Tweedy"
wrote:

In article , Sacha
writes

No, it's not exactly a give-away price wise. We have to decide on a
position for ours that will be pretty sheltered, though -5C is low for us
and not usually for long. I hope!

Might need something around it to hide the 'stem' and Betty did water it
religiously last summer when it was hot. Doesn't flower very early
though.

In the greenhouse, it's just coming out now. We might be a few weeks ahead
of you but do you know when it flowers 'up there'? ;-)

--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk