Old 30-01-2007, 05:35 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha Sacha is offline

Default Meyer's lemon recipe

On 30/1/07 13:07, in article , "Bob
Hobden" wrote:

"Sacha" wrote
Our lemon tree is covered with fruit and knowing that others have this
plant, I thought I'd post this recipe

snip

Sounds nice but how about something a little alcoholic to go with it made
from the skin only....

Limoncello (Italian Lemon Liqueur)

snip

We had Limoncello last night! We brought some home from Italy, stuck it in
the freezer and forgot all about it until yesterday (yes, my freezer IS
chaotic) Now, Bob, here's a challenge - what will you make from the fruit
of our Citrus medica - they are *enormous*!
--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk