Old 30-01-2007, 06:03 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Chris Hogg Chris Hogg is offline

Default Devon Beach (Free Pampers & BMWs) (OT)

On Mon, 29 Jan 2007 23:15:55 +0000, Sacha
wrote:

But I still maintain there is no documentary evidence to justify the
claim that ships were deliberately lured onto rocks, or that wreckers
by your definition, existed.

Goodness me. I'm very sorry that the discussion of something that happened
generations ago has upset you so much.

Upset? Good heavens no! Although I will admit to banging on a bit at
times :-)

--
Chris