Old 30-01-2007, 06:37 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bob Hobden Bob Hobden is offline

Default Meyer's lemon recipe

"Sacha" wrote
after "Bob Hobden" wrote:

"Sacha" wrote
Our lemon tree is covered with fruit and knowing that others have this
plant, I thought I'd post this recipe

snip

Sounds nice but how about something a little alcoholic to go with it made
from the skin only....

Limoncello (Italian Lemon Liqueur)

snip

We had Limoncello last night! We brought some home from Italy, stuck it
in
the freezer and forgot all about it until yesterday (yes, my freezer IS
chaotic) Now, Bob, here's a challenge - what will you make from the
fruit
of our Citrus medica - they are *enormous*!

Has the rind got a nice strong pleasant citrus scent?
If so the same recipe would work.
Or you can candy it.

--
Regards