Old 30-01-2007, 07:44 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Old Codger Old Codger is offline

Default For fox sake.

Alan Holmes wrote:
"Oz" wrote in message
David writes
It's greed, pure and simple. We, as taxpayers already pay farmers to
set aside land for the benefit of wildlife. Some of us also pay for
compassionate farmers to leave a few rough acres for wildlife. Then of
course we have conservation areas, which we also pay for.

Then why not club together and buy a chunk of farmland for yourselves,
since you consider it so lucrative.

--
Oz

What has this to do with uk.rec.fishing.coarse?

About as much as it has to do with gardening

--
Old Codger
e-mail use reply to field