Old 31-01-2007, 10:34 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Eggs Zachtly Eggs Zachtly is offline

Default Cutting roses

pulic emeny said:

"Eggs Zachtly" wrote in message

how bout
http://www.usna.usda.gov/Hardzone/ushzmap.html

Still old, sorry.

2006:
http://arborday.org/media/map_change.cfm

My zone changed drastically, but I'm still not buying into it. I'll
continue, at least for the next 3-4 years, to treat the plants I grow as
being 5b. The new map, however, shows us as zone 6. The changes were quite
drastic, especially for the midwest, with some areas increasing by two
zones, while some mountain areas went down two zones.

Global warming, anyone?

--

Eggs

Is it my imagination, or do buffalo wings taste like chicken?