Old 31-01-2007, 11:46 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Steve Wolstenholme Steve Wolstenholme is offline

Default Meyer's lemon recipe

On Wed, 31 Jan 2007 11:18:15 +0000, Sacha
wrote:

Ray's comment on trees grown from pips was quite specific as to
unreliability of outcome AND as to how long it might take to flower -
anything from 5 to 50 years was his (possibly slightly exaggerated!) remark!

I wonder why there is a difference. What else can they grown from
besides pips? Are you using established plants?

I maybe over 100 when mine flowers. It's a good job I'm patient.

Steve

--
Steve Wolstenholme Neural Planner Software Ltd

$39.50 until 1st February. That is half the usual price.
http://www.easynn.com