Old 31-01-2007, 01:46 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rick Rick is offline

Default HELP- Juniper Skyrocket leaves browning

On Jan 31, 8:25?am, Alla Bezroutchko wrote:
Rick wrote:
I transplanted a 5 year old, possibly older (5 foot high) Juniper
Skyrocket from a friends garden (he grew this from a cutting) about 16
months ago in a S-W facing boarder close to a fence.

I have noticed that some of the leaves are starting to turn brown
mainly at the tips, but not on the newer groth near the top.

Hi Rick,

I don't know what the solution is, but I have the same problem with
several Skyrocket juniper plants. All planted about two years ago. Now
tips of branches are turning brown.

I don't know what is causing it, so I am just waiting to see what
happens in spring.

Alla.

Thanks Alla,

Lets hope someone can help, I would hate to loose this tree !

Rick.