Old 31-01-2007, 04:43 PM posted to rec.gardens
immike immike is offline

Default Hydrangea

Anytime is a good answer, also a safe bet is when your garden center
has them in stock it's time to plant whatever.
I'm in zone 6 and I've planted hydrangea from spring through summer,
the best time for transplants is in spring of course.

www.hosking.org/gallery

On Jan 30, 5:31 pm, Ann wrote:
"Freckles" expounded:

I want to plant several Hydrangea bushes. Can anyone tell me what time of
the year would be best to plant them?

Also is there a newsgroup where I can get more information about planting
and caring for them.

Thanks

It depends on where you're located. If their potted, most any time
you can work the soil.
--
Ann, gardening in Zone 6a
South of Boston, Massachusetts