Old 31-01-2007, 05:34 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
[email protected] pakrat@localhost.private.neotoma.org is offline

Default Orchid Cleaning Tool

On 30 Jan 2007 07:03:28 -0800 in .com jadel wrote:

On Jan 30, 9:38 am, wrote:
On Mon, 29 Jan 2007 11:22:52 -0700 in .I have a slightly different problem in my area.
The stores are open for business, but their hours are such that they
are never open when I'm near them.

Is that because they know your habits and respond accordingly?
(annoying emoticon here)

More like "Staples choice of locations is generally out of my way and
when i have reasons to go that way, they tend to be closed during those
hours."

Office Despot and Office Min atleast have sense enough to stay open
an hour later....

--
Chris Dukes
elfick willg: you can't use dell to beat people, it wouldn't stand up