Old 31-01-2007, 11:10 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bob Hobden Bob Hobden is offline

Default Meyer's lemon recipe

"Dave Poole" wrote
Bob wrote:

Anyway, couldn't you grow such a citrus plant outside where you are in
Oz?

Not wishing to have a dig ;-) but ironically I'm sitting in front of
the screen, sipping a glass of Shirnoff that has several chunks of
lime floating with the ice . Nothing unusual about that, but before I
poured the 'snifter', I popped outside to pick the lime and there are
plenty more on the bush for future forays into ethyl oblivia!

Nothing like ones own Lime to liven the taste buds.
Fresh picked and ripened on the tree, they do seem to taste better.
26 to go in our case. :-)
--
Regards
Bob H