Old 01-02-2007, 12:12 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Emrys Davies Emrys Davies is offline

Default Mantis tiller

"Pam Moore" wrote in message
Have any ladies tried a Mantis tiller?
My allotment friend is thinking of getting one.
Our soil is clay, stony stuff, at present very sticky, bakes hard in
summer, hard to dig at the best of times.
Would a Mantis be any good?
They do offer money back after 100 days which sounds good.
Any thoughts please?

Pam in Bristol

Pam.,

Maybe best if you search www.google.com and also its groups using
'mantis tiller' as your search words. There is lots of information on
the subject in there. Far too much for me to convey to you. It may be
too light for what you have in mind, but I wish you luck.

Regards,
Emrys Davies.