Old 01-02-2007, 03:57 AM posted to aus.gardens
peter peter is offline

Default Frogs

"Farm1" please@askifyouwannaknow wrote in message
"0tterbot" wrote in message

we have lots of different kinds of frogs - they seem to spend very

little
time at the dam :-) often we dig them up or otherwise find them

lurking
about in the garden (where there's no pond or anything). yours will

have
buggered off to those kinds of places. they will find water again

when they
need to. (of course, some will have been eaten by cats or

something....)

In the country, you'll find snakes where there are frogs. Snakes love
frogs.

we have black snakes around the place, and heaps of green tree frogs. You
can often hear a mortal battle in the rafters, between snake and frog.