Old 01-02-2007, 01:33 PM posted to aus.gardens
odonata28 \(Linda\) odonata28 \(Linda\) is offline

Default Frogs

"Farm1" please@askifyouwannaknow wrote in message
"Jonno" wrote in message
Farm1 wrote:
"0tterbot" wrote in message

we have lots of different kinds of frogs - they seem to spend

very
little
time at the dam :-) often we dig them up or otherwise find them
lurking
about in the garden (where there's no pond or anything). yours

will
have
buggered off to those kinds of places. they will find water again
when they
need to. (of course, some will have been eaten by cats or
something....)

In the country, you'll find snakes where there are frogs. Snakes

love
frogs.

Shouldnt that read frenchmen?

Nah! They only like the legs! (And I can understand why, they are
delicious).

I couldn't, not now (eat frog legs I mean).
I once had frog legs when I was in Bali it tasted just like chicken (when I
was just a slip of a girl of 19)
I've had nightmares about it ever since!
I so regret doing it... so little for such a loss of life :-(
Must save more frogs and repent! x 100

Linda