Old 01-02-2007, 12:35 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
La Puce La Puce is offline

Default potatoes

On 31 Jan, 18:04, "Robert" wrote:

I think you're being a little unfair as the advice given by La Puce was
taken from an official source. Gardening in a lot of matters is what works
for you, there is not necessarily a definitive answer

Thank you Robert for your support. Either some people can't read my
post or they are simply incline to give me a hard time.

As I said in my first post, I never put my spuds in the dark, contrary
to what articles say - I don't like the rapidity with which they
sprout. Furthermore I've grown spuds for 40 years. It amuses me to see
people saying I get it wrong when they never give any advice
themselves. The people in this forum who keeps at me, either do not
garden as I do and do state this often. One has asked when to sow
seeds ... which is frankly unbeleivable for a gardener to ask, whilst
the other one is merely a trouble maker and never gives any advice.

This hatred towards me arrised when I stood by my guns. I have no time
for them and do not even bother reading them. Fortunately, I'm not the
only one either. Everyone is welcome in this forum - be it the little
ladies spending time sharing recipes and gossips to the professionals
sharing their passion. I only wish the old loons would give up on me
though.