Old 01-02-2007, 12:42 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
La Puce La Puce is offline

Default What are they - continued

On 31 Jan, 23:30, Pam Moore wrote:
I have something similar which came originally from my grandfather.
It is oxalis articulata, not invasive, and flowers most of the summer.
It is one of the first things I would take from my garden if I moved.
It's called "articulata" I think because the tubers / corms (?) build
up a jointed-like appearance.

Pam, thank you so much. I've looked at pictures of oxalis articulata
and bingo. I had devided it a few years ago and gave to two
neighbours. Really sturdy little thing - especially I didn't like it
that much - now I would try anything to keep it ) Thanks again.