Old 01-02-2007, 07:50 PM posted to rec.gardens
Chris and Jacqui Chris and Jacqui is offline

Default Penstemons in north Jersey

"Doug" wrote in message
oups.com...
Is anyone growing Rocky Mountain Penstemons in New Jersey? I bought
some seeds from Park Seed but after I received them I read that they
don't do well in the northeast; that they're better for the arid West
regions. Park says they should grow okay here. I'm wondering if I
should exchange them or give it the old college try.

Thanks.
Doug

I'd try them. Your yard may have a microclimate that's perfect for them.

Jacqui