Old 01-02-2007, 02:29 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Pam Moore Pam Moore is offline

Default Mantis tiller

On Thu, 1 Feb 2007 00:12:37 -0000, "Emrys Davies"
wrote:

Maybe best if you search www.google.com and also its groups using
'mantis tiller' as your search words. There is lots of information on
the subject in there. Far too much for me to convey to you. It may be
too light for what you have in mind, but I wish you luck.

Thanks Emrys
I have already read a lot of the advertising material on Google, and
my friend has spoken on the phone to the company.
What I was hoping for was some personal experience.
YOu say it may be too light. I was wondering if it would be too
difficult for 2 pensioner ladies to control.

Pam in Bristol