Old 01-02-2007, 04:02 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha Sacha is offline

Default potatoes

On 1/2/07 12:35, in article
, "La Puce"
wrote:

snip

This hatred towards me arrised when I stood by my guns. I have no time
for them and do not even bother reading them. Fortunately, I'm not the
only one either. Everyone is welcome in this forum - be it the little
ladies spending time sharing recipes and gossips to the professionals
sharing their passion. I only wish the old loons would give up on me
though.

Since you have dredged the subject up again, I will take the right to reply.
The intense dislike of you - you're not worth wasting the energy hatred
requires - arose because you gave and continue to give bad gardening advice
or to suggest unsuitable or unasked for plants or planting schemes. You used
your husband's position to boost your reputation and talked of URBED London
as 'my London office', something for which you were rebuked by them,
finally. That is why you now 'forbid' people to mention URBED London or
Manchester here, even though you did so ceaselessly yourself, as is
archived.
When your poor advice was corrected by those here who know more than you,
you went into a spectacularly vulgar display of screaming and stamping,
using bad language and calling posters here - particularly the females by
all manner of insult. As we see above, you're at it again because you're so
low, so vulgar that you can't stop yourself.
And then you lied about your awful behaviour and were stupid enough to
believe the group would believe you because some of your swearing was in
French. You drove to be photographed outside my home merely to let me know
you'd got the instincts of a stalker and you threatened several times to
publish here emails that members of this group had sent you. You falsely
accused one member of the group of being a pornographer.
Then you compounded all this by concentrating your considerable spite on one
of the most polite and popular members of this group and tried finally, to
wreck her career for her. You told her that many people here emailed you
about her, something she has proved to her satisfaction to be yet another
lie and at the same time she received a number of 'dropped' phone calls at
her office, requiring her line to be monitored by someone else. A
coincidence perhaps!
You are a venomous liar and even you should have figured out by now that you
are ignored by 99.9% of this group and as they stated at the time of your
spectacular bitchery, are in most peoples' kill files.
Your query in this thread as to why you were given the cold shoulder is
breathtaking. At the time of you bringing this group to its lowest ever
point you were told how disgusted so many were by you AND that you are in
most peoples' kill files. Even you must have the wit to notice that very
few people here will answer your posts or have anything to do with you at
all.
In my view, a warning about you and your behaviour to people you dislike
should be in the urg FAQ for the help and protection of newcomers.
Don't bother answering this because you'll get no response from me. But
every so often with people like you, it's a good thing to set the record
straight for those with no experience of your methods.
--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk