Old 01-02-2007, 04:30 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
La Puce La Puce is offline

Default potatoes

On 1 Feb, 16:02, Sacha wrote:
Since you have dredged the subject up again, I will take the right to reply.
The intense dislike of you - you're not worth wasting the energy hatred
requires - arose because you gave and continue to give bad gardening advice

Post your proof Sacha. Which advices have I given wrong? I have asked
this before but you never EVER post them. You are simply bitter that I
do have lots of answer and indeed that I don't need Ray to tell me all
of them ... Know what I mean?

I'm just about to put out a column in the next issue of the national
Permaculture magasine to follow on issue 50 where I was in centre
page. I have an RHS II, a Permaculture certificate, and I've just
ambarked upon a garden design course at the chelsea KLC which by the
way features in the last RHS The Garden Magasine. So much for your
constant 'KLC school' rubbish you sprout out a few weeks ago.

You cannot for some really obscure reasons give me the time of day. I
don't know why. Really I don't. Maybe you are xenophobe, maybe you are
jealous. I've no idea but trully it's too much. There's people in this
forum saying the most insane of advices and still you don't bat an eye
lash. As for those emails claims I don't even want to understand what
you are talking about. The fact remains that the person concerned has
achieved nothing. You have misguided that poor woman and ran her into
serious trouble. That perhaps is something you cannot forgive
yourself. It's your problem, not mine. Sticking your nose in other
people's business is not advisable. Hoping you've learn your lesson.

I want once and for all, as I've asked many time before, that you post
the proof of my bad advice. In return I will post all of the bad
advice from others, some inane discussions and the many advices you
have particularly given in the name of your husband Ray.

As for my company, I mentioned it to Keith so that he could check the
work we do with Cooperative UK and the toolkit we have set up to
calculate co2 emmissions. It's all to do with questions asked to us -
not about me, but answers to questions. If this displeases you I am
sorry but I have told you since 14 months now that I am not a troll, I
am passionate about what I do and I am very sorry if your jealousy is
too much for you. Go for a walk around your garden and give us all a
break.

La puce
www.urbed.coop