Old 01-02-2007, 07:02 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
BoyPete BoyPete is offline

Default Min/Max Thermometer

Gary Woods wrote:
Broadback wrote:

Can someone recommend a good min/max thermometer for my greenhouse
please?

In a generic sense: The digital ones are so good now that I wouldn't
consider anything else. Min/max, often remote reading with settable
alarm, and all cheaper than a good "conventional" thermometer. At
any U.S. garden shop, but they're all made in Asia somewhere, so I'm
sure available across the pond as well.

Gary Woods AKA K2AHC- PGP key on request, or at
home.earthlink.net/~garygarlic Zone 5/6 in upstate New York, 1420'
elevation. NY WO G

Yep, def. get a digital one. I recently got a weather station from Aldi for
£15! Gives min/max indoors and out (remote sensor) humidity, pressure with
trend, radio controlled clock..............blah blah.
have a look here......
http://www.ukweathershop.co.uk/acata...y_thr_sub.html
http://www.skyview.co.uk/dept1/acatalog/Home.html
HTH