Old 01-02-2007, 07:47 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
[email protected] judith.lea99@googlemail.com is offline

Default potatoes

On Feb 1, 4:30 pm, "La Puce" wrote:
lash. As for those emails claims I don't even want to understand

La pucewww.urbed.coop

Mrs. Rudlin, I can post proof here to repudiate your claims and lies
if you wish, but Nick Falk, of NOT, your company in London has copies
and he has replied to me accordingly. I am very happy with the two
letters he sent me, including a copy of a letter he sent to your
husband asking him to put you straight about claiming that the London
office was "your" office. Nick also asked your husband to put you
right on the matter of your claims on urg that I had contacted and
made a nusiance of myself by getting in contact with URBED London.He
apologised for your behaviour, confirmed in writing, that I had never
done so and that I had NEVER telephoned him/URBED. My employers have
copies of his letters. I am indebted to Dr. Nicholas Falk for the
way in which he dealt with this matter.

you are talking about. The fact remains that the person concerned has
achieved nothing.

Wrong,do you wish me to post here, Dr. Falk's 2 letters to me, I am
quite prepared to do so to prove what a liar you are.

You have misguided that poor woman and ran her into
serious trouble.

Absolute rubbish, my employers told you your malicious complaints were
unfounded and they also told you they would not communicate with you
further. Next time you complain about me, let me know so that I can
quote you with your original complaint number .

perhaps is something you cannot forgive

What cannot be forgiven is that you are an absolute liar who will
bring down the wrath of decent people time and time again, you malign
people,you give worthless advice, at times, but you back yourself into
a corner, and you become like a cornered rat. You poor woman, I am
aware that you had a troubled childhood but so do many people and they
do not behave in the rotten way you do.
I will not retaliate to any response you may make to this posting, but
I will contact Nick in London with a full print out of the above and
any more malicious emails that I may receive from you.

Judith Lea at home